EFFECT Photonics WINNER at Tech Tour Future21
EFFECT Photonics, a leading developer of high-performance dense wavelength division multiplexing (DWDM) optical components based on its optical System-on-Chip technology, is pleased to announce that it has been selected as top of the top at Tech Tour 2020 Programmes and is one of the top winners at Tech Tour Future21. Tech Tour is one of largest investor-oriented communities in Europe connecting entrepreneurs, investors, and corporate partners from across the world.
- Took place from 24 – 26 March 2021, online.
- More than 500 investors.
- EFFECT Photonics has been selected as top of the top among 1,000 tech entrepreneurs over multiple sessions.
- Tech Tour Future21 winners:
- EFFECT Photonics – James Regan
- Aistech Space – Sofia Aldape Flom
- AIXaTech GmbH – Volker Sinhoff
- Astrocast – Fabien Jordan
- Augmented Robotics – Tony Nitschke
- Avantama AG – Samuel Halim
- CtrlMovie – Tobias Weber-Ingold
- mailo Versicherung AG – Dr. Matthias Uebing
- nyris GmbH – Dr. Anna Lukasson-Herzig
- RAUM virtual reality collaboration – Michael Gairing
- Swiss Vault – Bhupinder Bhullar
- troy gmbh – Philip Rürup
- Valispace – Marco Witzmann
– About EFFECT Photonics –
EFFECT Photonics delivers highly integrated optical communications products based on its Dense Wavelength Division Multiplexing (DWDM) optical System-on-Chip technology. The key enabling technology for DWDM systems is full monolithic integration of all photonic components within a single chip and being able to produce these in volume with high yield at low cost. With this capability, EFFECT Photonics is addressing the need for low cost DWDM solutions driven by the soaring demand for high bandwidth connections between datacenters and back from mobile cell towers. Headquartered in Eindhoven, The Netherlands, with additional R&D and manufacturing in South West UK, with sales partners worldwide. www.effectphotonics.com
For more on our technology, visit: https://effectphotonics.com/technology/
Get in touch with us for further information by sending your request to: email@example.com
– About tech Tour –
Tech Tour Tech Tour is committed to the development of emerging technology companies in Europe and has been doing it for 20 years. The Tech Tour Community is made up of innovative investors, high tech entrepreneurs (from early to late-stage), corporate and government influencers that want to drive European innovation further. https://techtour.com/