We want you to bring your expertise, experience, and passion for optical communications systems engineering to the forefront of our organisation, you will drive Systems and Hardware activities ensuring that our products are delivered to the highest of standard on time and on budget, thus helping us to create a world class company with a world class reputation.
Required / Desired knowledge, skills, and abilities
- B.S/MS/PhD. in Electrical Engineering, Mechanical Engineering, or related engineering discipline
- 15+ years’ experience in telecommunications, optoelectronics, or microelectronics development with significant time in management role
- Demonstrated design of products in the field of qualification for GR-63 NEBS and/or Telcordia GR-468 compliance
- Strong leadership and communication and engineering and project management skills
- Experienced in managing/leading a diverse team of strong Individual contributors
- Technical depth to understand concerns and communicate status and resolution to executive leadership team
- Ability to evaluate candidates, mentor and develop the team and build successful team
- Able to cooperate in a global matrix organization /multi -site matrixed environment
- Candidate will be required to spend majority of time in Maynard, Massachusetts location. You should also expect some travel throughout the US and Europe.
We are a collaborative Global Technology Company, and we’re building a truly dynamic and rewarding place to work.
Reward and Benefits
Benefits are a critical component to consider when taking on a new challenge, but because we are a global company, benefits may vary by location.
Here is what you can expect from us regardless:
- A fast-paced working culture where everyone’s point of view has real value
- Genuine opportunities for self-development and career growth
- An environment that embraces collaboration
- A competitive salary that reflects our ambition
- A flexible benefits scheme with health and pension plan (401 K - US based roles)
- Paid time off (vacation days) plus statutory annual holidays
- Flexible working hours
- Stock Appreciation Rights (SAR – stock program)
We look forward to receiving your application, if you have any questions, please contact our recruitment team.
Email: firstname.lastname@example.org - No agencies please!
Effect Photonics is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, sex, color, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. Effect Photonics complies with all applicable state and local laws governing non-discrimination in employment.