We want you to bring your expertise, experience, and passion for global supply chain operations to the forefront of our organisation, thus helping us to create a world class company with a world class reputation.
Required / Desired knowledge, skills, and abilities
- Minimum 15 years of progressive supply chain management experience with 7 - 10 years successfully leading supply chain teams in the semiconductor industry.
- Candidates must have substantial experience utilizing a worldwide fabless and outsourced manufacturing model, clearly demonstrated leadership, a track record of successful delivery, strong teamwork orientation, and excellent communication skills.
- Photonics and semiconductor experience including mass production experience, preferably with Tier 1 manufacturers
- Success in recruiting, hiring, managing, and retaining high-performing supply chain operations team
- Start-up to scale-up experience in a founding or senior leadership role, preferred
- International travel as needed
We are a collaborative Global Technology Company, and we’re building a truly dynamic and rewarding place to work.
Reward and Benefits
Benefits are a critical component to consider when taking on a new challenge, but because we are a global company, benefits may vary by location.
Here is what you can expect from us regardless:
- A fast-paced working culture where everyone’s point of view has real value
- Genuine opportunities for self-development and career growth
- An environment that embraces collaboration
- A competitive salary that reflects our ambition
- A flexible benefits scheme with health and pension plan (401 K for US based roles)
- Paid time off (vacation days) plus statutory annual holidays
- Flexible working hours
- Stock Appreciation Rights (SAR – stock program)
We look forward to receiving your application, if you have any questions, please contact our recruitment team.
Email: firstname.lastname@example.org - No agencies please!
Effect Photonics is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, sex, color, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. Effect Photonics complies with all applicable state and local laws governing non-discrimination in employment.