We want you to bring your contract production engineering management expertise, experience, and passion to help us build a world class outsourced manufacturing (CM) and product engineering team, helping us to create a world class company with a world class reputation.
You will be the First Line Leader on a day-to-day basis for a team of Product Engineers supporting multiple programmes.
This position will have day to day direction over the Material Review Board (MRB) and Manufacturing Engineering (ME) team members across the PIC, TOSA, SFP and advanced technologies. They will directly interface with the Contract Manufacturing on-site leadership to ensure the team is operating efficiently and providing the required support to the programs.
Required / Desired knowledge, skills, and abilities
- Master’s Degree (PHD preferred) in Physics, Optics, or related field (e.g., Mechanical Engineering, Electrical Engineering, Chemistry, or Material Science.) Advanced degree highly desirable
- >10 years of experience in optics-related field
- A solid understanding of the Material Review Board, Manufacturing Planning and Manufacturing Engineering processes
- Experience in Technical Planning; Excellent Systems Engineering process knowledge and skills; Good IT skills; Excellent Customer Facing, Team Building and Leadership Skills
- Able to influence staff not directly within their span of control and achieve desired results, able to think out of the box in challenging circumstances
We are a collaborative Global Technology Company, and we’re building a truly dynamic and rewarding place to work.
Reward and Benefits
Benefits are a critical component to consider when taking on a new challenge, but because we are a global company, benefits may vary by location.
Here’s what you can expect from us regardless:
- An exciting working culture where everyone’s point of view has real value
- An environment that embraces collaboration
- A competitive salary that reflects our ambition
- A flexible benefits scheme with health, dental and pension scheme (401 k – for US based roles)
- Paid time off (vacation days) plus statutory annual holidays
- Stock Appreciation Rights (SAR – stock program)
We look forward to receiving your application, if you have any questions, please get in touch with our recruitment team.
Email: firstname.lastname@example.org - No agencies please!
Effect Photonics is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, sex, color, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. Effect Photonics complies with all applicable state and local laws governing non-discrimination in employment.