We want you to bring your product engineering and testing experience, and passion to help us integrate assembly, fabrication, coating, and metrology technologies to provide product solutions for our customers and help us to create a world class company with a world class reputation.
Required / Desired knowledge, skills, and abilities
- Semiconductor or optoelectronics experience is desired
- Master’s Degree in Physics, Optics, or related field (e.g. Mechanical Engineering, Electrical Engineering, Chemistry, or Material Science). Advanced degree highly desirable.
- >5 years hands on experience working with optical semiconductor module packaging, within diverse experience in areas such as MEMs, System in Package, laser, LED, and Camera Module
- Experience with Product Documentation Management (PDM) systems desirable.
- Experience with DFMEA/PFMEA desirable.
- Effective communication and organizational skills.
- Familiarity with Design of Experiment (DOE), Statistical Process Control (SPC), and 6 sigma concepts for process development and control
- Knowledge of assembly and test manufacturing processes, transfer from development to mass development, and high-volume manufacturing, is a plus
- Strong collaboration skill to work with diversified x-function team
- Demonstrated ability to perform DOE, data analysis, and process capability control
- Demonstrated failure mode analysis, root cause investigation, and problem solving for product yield and quality issue.
- Experienced working with subcontract manufacturing partners.
- Ability for International business travel to support project development, and support product manufacturing
Reward and Benefits
Benefits are a critical component to consider when taking on a new challenge, but because we are a global company, benefits may vary by location.
Here’s what you can expect from us regardless:
- An exciting working culture where everyone’s point of view has real value
- An environment that embraces collaboration
- A competitive salary that reflects our ambition
- A flexible benefits scheme with health, dental and pension scheme (401 k – for US based roles)
- Paid time off (vacation days) plus statutory annual holidays
- Stock Appreciation Rights (SAR – stock program)
We look forward to receiving your application, if you have any questions, please get in touch with our recruitment team.
Email: email@example.com - No agencies please!
Effect Photonics is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, sex, color, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. Effect Photonics complies with all applicable state and local laws governing non-discrimination in employment.