We want you to bring your expertise, experience, and passion for electronics hardware engineering and development to the forefront of our organisation, thus helping us to create a world class company with a world class reputation.
Required / Desired knowledge, skills, and abilities
- You will have a minimum of BS degree in electronics or a related field
- 5+ years of experience as an employee or contractor providing electronics and hardware support within the technology and engineering sector
- Strong Electronic skills – extensive knowledge of both digital and analog circuitry.
- Familiarity using Windows based tools to run various software test scripts.
- Proficient in use of electronic test equipment. such as: oscilloscope, DVM, signal generators, JLink memory flasher.
- Experience with the soldering of SMT components required.
- Interpersonal skills – must have effective written and oral communication skills and be able to interface well with fellow employees
- Candidate will be required to spend time in Maynard, Massachusetts location.
We are a collaborative Global Technology Company, and we’re building a truly dynamic and rewarding place to work.
Where Light Meets Digital - EFFECT Photonics is a highly vertically integrated, independent photonic semiconductor company addressing the need for high-performance, affordable optic solutions driven by the ever-increasing demand for bandwidth and faster data transfer capabilities. Our teams are made up of professional, highly skilled, energized, and enthusiastic people who share a passion for developing and creating high-volume, world-class solutions. We operate globally, and our teams work collaboratively to make EFFECT Photonics a very dynamic and rewarding place to work.
Reward and Benefits
Benefits are a critical component to consider when taking on a new challenge, but because we are a global company, benefits may vary by location.
As an employee here’s what you can expect from us regardless:
- A fast-paced working culture where everyone’s point of view has real value
- Genuine opportunities for self-development and career growth
- An environment that embraces collaboration
- A competitive salary that reflects our ambition
- A flexible benefits scheme with health and pension plan (401 K – US Based roles)
- Paid time off (vacation days) plus statutory annual holidays
- Flexible working hours
- Stock Appreciation Rights (SAR – stock program)
We look forward to receiving your application, if you have any questions, please get in touch with our recruitment team.
Email: firstname.lastname@example.org - No agencies please!
Effect Photonics is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, sex, color, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. Effect Photonics complies with all applicable state and local laws governing non-discrimination in employment.
REF Contract HW Engineering Tech