We want you to bring your expertise, experience, and passion for semiconductor foundry development to the forefront of our organisation, helping us to create a world class company with a world class reputation.
Required / Desired knowledge, skills, and abilities
- BS / MS degree in Photonics, Physics and Engineering
- 5+ years demonstrated experience and the ability to conduct FMEA, RCA and SPC analyses and the capability to organise, plan, and prioritise work to ensure timely delivery.
- Attitude oriented to safety, discipline, accountability, integrity, and ownership.
- Communications skills (both verbal and written)
- Willingness to works across organizational and geographical boundaries.
- Thrive in ambiguous environment and competing priorities is a plus
- Creative thinker with the ability to resolve critical problems quickly and independently is a plus
- Python experience is plus for chip data analysis
- Project planning software (MS project or Gannt chart) is also plus
- Outspoken candidate for the presentation to outside of our organization is welcome
- Strategic attitude to achieve the goal and good negotiation skill set with foundry
- Basic concept of semiconductor device Knowledge (PIN diode, leakage, Junction and BEOL interconnection concept)
- Inp Photonics knowledge
We are a collaborative Global Technology Company, and we’re building a truly dynamic and rewarding place to work.
Reward and Benefits
Benefits are a critical component to consider when taking on a new challenge, but because we are a global company, benefits may vary by location.
Here’s what you can expect from us regardless:
- An exciting working culture where everyone’s point of view has real value
- An environment that embraces collaboration
- A competitive salary that reflects our ambition
- A flexible benefits scheme with health, dental, 401(k) (USA Based Roles)
- Paid time off (vacation days) plus statutory annual holidays
- Stock Appreciation Rights (SAR – stock program)
We look forward to receiving your application, if you have any questions, please contact our recruitment team.
- No agencies please!
Effect Photonics is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, sex, color, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. Effect Photonics complies with all applicable state and local laws governing non-discrimination in employment.