We want you to bring your contract manufacturing relationship and planning expertise, experience, and passion to help us build a world class outsourced manufacturing (CM) and supply chain operations team, helping us to create a world class company with a world class reputation.
Required / Desired knowledge, skills, and abilities
- Bachelor’s degree in Business, engineering or related fields and 5-10 years of Demand Planning experience with demand and revenue planning. Or a master’s degree and/or PhD in Business, Science, Arts, or related fields with 3-5 years of Demand Planning experience with demand and revenue planning
- >5 years’ experience working with contract manufacturers / OSATS in Asia
- Semiconductor market experience a strong plus
- Good communication and self-starter
- Strong reporting and analytical abilities, detail oriented
- Experience using advanced planning systems. Statistical software packages a plus
- Proficient in MS Office (Word, Excel); advanced Excel skills are a must
- Demonstrated analytical and critical thinking skills
- Demonstrated ability to manage multiple, competing priorities at a time
- Analytical skills utilizing large amounts of data to make appropriate supply recommendations and decisions
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills for handling supplier relationships
We are a collaborative Global Technology Company, and we’re building a truly dynamic and rewarding place to work.
Reward and Benefits
Benefits are a critical component to consider when taking on a new challenge, but because we are a global company, benefits may vary by location.
Here’s what you can expect from us regardless:
- An exciting working culture where everyone’s point of view has real value
- An environment that embraces collaboration
- A competitive salary that reflects our ambition
- A flexible benefits scheme with health, dental and pension scheme (401 k – for US based roles)
- Paid time off (vacation days) plus statutory annual holidays
- Stock Appreciation Rights (SAR – stock program)
We look forward to receiving your application, if you have any questions, please get in touch with our recruitment team.
Email: firstname.lastname@example.org - No agencies please!
Effect Photonics is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, sex, color, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. Effect Photonics complies with all applicable state and local laws governing non-discrimination in employment.