Discover the transformative power of coherent pluggable optics in the realm of optical communications networks. Traditionally, transceivers have played a vital role in these networks, but now we are witnessing a paradigm shift. Coherent pluggable optics are assuming new responsibilities, especially in router-to-router links for data center interconnect and service provider IP over DWDM, as well as IP/optical layer integration. The significance of pluggable optics in open line systems is increasingly evident, revolutionizing network infrastructure.
Moreover, transmission rates are soaring from 400GbE to 800GbE, with an astounding 1.6TbE on the horizon. This webinar will delve into these trends across various applications and explore the optimal utilization of current and emerging modules. Join us as we unravel the potential of cutting-edge technology in optical communications networks.
Topics will Include:
- Coherent pluggable optics in router-to-router links
- Data center interconnect and service provider IP over DWDM
- IP/optical layer integration
- Pluggable optics in open line systems
- Transmission rates: From 400GbE to 800GbE and beyond
- Jon Baldry (Metro Marketing Director, Infinera)
- Joost Verberk (Director of Product Management, EFFECT Photonics)
- Anabel Alarcon (Product Manager, EXFO)
- Tho Quang Nguyen (Lead Application Engineer – Thermal, Henkel Corporation)
- Stephen Hardy (Editorial Director, Lightwave)