About the position
EFFECT Photonics is looking for an experienced – Technical Program Director
We are seeking an experienced Technical Program Director to join our dynamic and growing team to lead key development programs from launch to production, at the same time, driving program management process improvement throughout the organization. The role requires a highly organised mind set, a passion to launch new technologies and an unparalleled ability to pull people together to make things happen.
- Lead the planning, execution, and delivery of complex, cross-functional programs, ensuring they are completed on time, within scope, and within budget.
- Collaborate with key stakeholders, including product managers, engineering managers, designers, and other cross-functional teams, to establish program requirements and ensure seamless coordination and alignment across hardware, embedded software, integration, and testing.
- Develop and maintain detailed program plans, schedules, and resource allocation plans, while identifying potential risks and proposing mitigation strategies.
- Drive continuous improvement by identifying areas of opportunity and implementing process enhancements to increase efficiency and effectiveness.
- Foster a culture of innovation, collaboration, and customer-centricity within the team and across the organization.
- Act as a liaison between the technical team and non-technical stakeholders, ensuring clear communication and alignment of program objectives.
Where Light Meets Digital – EFFECT Photonics is a highly vertically integrated, independent photonic semiconductor company addressing the need for high-performance, affordable optic solutions driven by the ever-increasing demand for bandwidth and faster data transfer capabilities. Our teams are made up of professional, highly skilled, energized, and enthusiastic people who share a passion for developing and creating high-volume, world-class solutions. We operate globally, and our teams work collaboratively to make EFFECT Photonics a very dynamic and rewarding place to work.