We want you to bring your expertise, experience, and passion for hardware design and development to the forefront of our organisation, thus helping us to create a world class company with a world class reputation.
Required / Desired knowledge, skills, and abilities.
• BS / MS degree in Electrical Engineering or related field.
• Typically, more than 4 years of experience as hardware design engineer.
• Excellent knowledge and technical understanding of both digital and analog circuit design.
• High speed design board skills.
• Proven technical execution skills and experienced in delivering quality designs on time.
• Extensive design experience with PCA design tools like Altium and Allegro.
• Working knowledge of high-speed design, signal integrity issues and power distribution techniques.
• Experience with serial communications protocols (I2C, SPI).
• Experience using common test equipment (oscilloscopes, signal analyzers).
• Strong written and verbal communication skills.
• Ability to work independently and as part of a team.
It would be of benefit if you also have:
• Knowledge of and experience with optical communications systems and optical transceiver modules a plus.
• Experience leading small hardware design teams. We are a collaborative Global Technology Company, and we’re building a truly dynamic and rewarding place to work.
Reward and Benefits
Benefits are a critical component to consider when taking on a new challenge, but because we are a global company, benefits may vary by location.
Here’s what you can expect from us regardless:
- A fast-paced working culture where everyone’s point of view has real value
- Genuine opportunities for self-development and career growth
- An environment that embraces collaboration
- A competitive salary that reflects our ambition
- A flexible benefits scheme with health and pension plan (401 K – US Based roles)
- Paid time off (vacation days) plus statutory annual holidays
- Flexible working hours
- Stock Appreciation Rights (SAR – stock program)
Where Light Meets Digital - EFFECT Photonics is a highly vertically integrated, independent photonic semiconductor company addressing the need for high-performance, affordable optic solutions driven by the ever-increasing demand for bandwidth and faster data transfer capabilities. Our teams are made up of professional, highly skilled, energized, and enthusiastic people who share a passion for developing and creating high-volume, world-class solutions. We operate globally, and our teams work collaboratively to make EFFECT Photonics a very dynamic and rewarding place to work.
We look forward to receiving your application, if you have any questions, please get in touch with our recruitment team.
Email: firstname.lastname@example.org - No agencies please!
Effect Photonics is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, sex, color, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. Effect Photonics complies with all applicable state and local laws governing non-discrimination in employment.