Required / Desired knowledge, skills, and abilities:
- Must be an Expert in Python, Strong Knowledge of C#
- Experience with the following Jira, Bit Bucket, Git
- Background in developing automated test solutions for complex products with optical, hardware, and software interfaces
- Knowledge of principles within Test Data Management
- Good knowledge of SQL and PL/SQL
- Familiarity with Agile process of Software Development is a plus
- Ability to focus and multi-task, in a dynamic start-up environment
- Excellent data analysis skills and strong understanding of statistical analysis principles
- Preferred experienced with optical telecommunication standards and test methods
- Ability to be onsite at our Maynard lab facility near Boston, Massachusetts
We are a collaborative Global Technology Company, and we’re building a truly dynamic and rewarding place to work.
Where Light Meets Digital - EFFECT Photonics is a highly vertically integrated, independent photonic semiconductor company addressing the need for high-performance, affordable optic solutions driven by the ever-increasing demand for bandwidth and faster data transfer capabilities. Our teams are made up of professional, highly skilled, energized, and enthusiastic people who share a passion for developing and creating high-volume, world-class solutions. We operate globally, and our teams work collaboratively to make EFFECT Photonics a very dynamic and rewarding place to work.
Reward and Benefits
Benefits are a critical component to consider when taking on a new challenge, but because we are a global company, benefits may vary by location.
Here’s what you can expect from us regardless:
- A fast-paced working culture where everyone’s point of view has real value
- Genuine opportunities for self-development and career growth
- An environment that embraces collaboration
- A competitive salary that reflects our ambition
- A flexible benefits scheme with health and pension plan (401K - US roles)
- Paid time off (vacation days) plus statutory annual holidays
- Flexible working hours
- Stock Appreciation Rights (SAR – stock program)
We look forward to receiving your application, if you have any questions, please contact our recruitment team.
Email: email@example.com - No agencies please
Effect Photonics is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, sex, color, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. Effect Photonics complies with all applicable state and local laws governing non-discrimination in employment.