We want you to bring your expertise, experience, and passion for optical communications systems Design Verification and Testing to the forefront of our organisation, helping us create the most reliable products in the marketplace, thus helping us to create a world class company with a world class reputation.
Required / Desired knowledge, skills, and abilities
- You will have a BS /MS degree in Engineering or Physics
- A minimum of 5+ years’ work experience in opto-electronic / photonics systems industry
- Deep understanding of optical communications systems, including pluggable transceivers and DWDM systems
- Solid understanding of optical communication fundamentals
- Knowledge of Telecom specifications IEEE 802.3, SFF-8690, SFF 8418, SFP, QSFP
- Ability to work with internal cross-functional teams and external partners
- Ability to multi-task, prioritize and work independently in dynamic start-up environment
- Good data analysis skills and strong understanding of statistical analysis principles
- Experience with semiconductor laser development and production
- Experience developing automated test solutions for system and component level products
- Familiarity with laser characterization and testing
- Be an expert using software languages such as (Python, SQL, JMP)
- Strong Communication skills both verbal and written
We are a collaborative Global Technology Company, and we’re building a truly dynamic and rewarding place to work.
Reward and Benefits
Benefits are a critical component to consider when taking on a new challenge, but because we are a global company, benefits may vary by location.
Here’s what you can expect from us regardless:
- A fast-paced working culture where everyone’s point of view has real value
- Genuine opportunities for self-development and career growth
- An environment that embraces collaboration
- A competitive salary that reflects our ambition
- A flexible benefits scheme with health and pension plan (401K for US based roles)
- Paid time off (vacation days) plus statutory annual holidays
- Flexible working hours
- Stock appreciation rights (SAR – stock program)
We look forward to receiving your application, if you have any questions, please contact our recruitment team.
Email: email@example.com - No agencies please
Effect Photonics is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, sex, color, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. Effect Photonics complies with all applicable state and local laws governing non-discrimination in employment.