We want you to bring your Data Engineering skills and deep knowledge of managing manufacturing information on various platforms to the forefront of our organisation, helping us set the standard for Data management allowing EFFECT Photonics to become a leader in this field.
Required / Desired knowledge, skills, and abilities
- Bachelor’s degree in Data Science, Business Intelligence, Computer Science or related fields or equivalent combination of education, professional training, and work experience.
- 5 years of experience working with one or more languages commonly used for data operations including SQL (e.g., PostgreSQL), Python, Scala, and R.
- Experience with Salesforce, Arena, MES andor QMS systems highly desirable
- Experience with Power BI, Tableau or other visualization tools
- Exposure to Manufacturing Results data streams
- Ideally would like candidates to be in Maynard, or able to travel to site as required
Where Light Meets Digital - EFFECT Photonics is a highly vertically integrated, independent photonic semiconductor company addressing the need for high-performance, affordable optic solutions driven by the ever-increasing demand for bandwidth and faster data transfer capabilities. Our teams are made up of professional, highly skilled, energized, and enthusiastic people who share a passion for developing and creating high-volume, world-class solutions. We operate globally, and our teams work collaboratively to make EFFECT Photonics a very dynamic and rewarding place to work.
We are a collaborative Global Technology Company, and we’re building a truly dynamic and rewarding place to work.
Reward and Benefits
Benefits are a critical component to consider when taking on a new challenge, but because we are a global company, benefits may vary by location.
Here’s what you can expect from us regardless:
- An exciting working culture where everyone’s point of view has real value
- An environment that embraces collaboration
- A competitive salary that reflects our ambition
- A flexible benefits scheme with health, dental and pension scheme (401 k – for US based roles)
- Paid time off (vacation days) plus statutory annual holidays
- Stock Appreciation Rights (SAR – stock program)
We look forward to receiving your application, if you have any questions, please get in touch with our recruitment team.
Email: firstname.lastname@example.org - No agencies please!
Effect Photonics is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, sex, color, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. Effect Photonics complies with all applicable state and local laws governing non-discrimination in employment.